Friday, April 25, 2008

A big thank you...


My work brings me in contact with all kinds of people on a day to day basis. Every now and then one of these people that I meet distinguishes themselves by the going out of their way to help me. Seeing that I have met quite a few of these people over the last few months I would like to say a public "thank you" by means of this blog.

- Joe Drumgoole: Joe was generous enough to refer a business acquaintance to me recently. This person was in dire need for someone that could provide (working) wifi access at a big technology conference in Dublin. On top of this, when we provided a perfect service but the client refused to settle their invoice, Joe went out of his way to mediate on our behalf. We still haven't received payment but I Joe's effort was "beyond the call of duty" and he deserves a big thank you! I want to make clear that the client's behaviour should not reflect badly on Joe as he can not be held responsible for someone else's actions.
- Brendan Lally: Brendan has assisted me greatly with advise and research for my current venture. He is a goldmine of information and has proven to be the perfect person to bounce ideas of. His experience and knowledge enables him to have a very down to earth and no-nonsense view of the sometimes much hyped IT business. Enterprise Ireland could really uses someone with Brendan's knowledge and experience to assists Irish companies wanting to enter the US market.
- Alex Leonard: When Alex heard about the Open Coffee Club BBQ he promptly volunteered his skills and time to design the OCC BBQ website. Alex designed a top-class website in no time. On top of that he has proven himself to be a very likeable and easy-going person. I can strongly recommend him to anybody looking for a web designer.
- Pat Phelan: What can I say? Pat is just an all-round great guy who is always ready to help a fellow entrepreneur.

No comments:

Blog Archive